The MStudio is an innovative appliance for video conference applications in office and corporate environments. Designed specifically to take advantage of the increased popularity of the new generation multi-party video conferencing hardware and software, mStudio livens up and improves the vedeo conference experience multi-fold! mStudio allows users to combine video of a person with contents of the presentation (in any format, from any application). The combining(mixing) can be done in a large number of creative ways, with the help of virtual studio (VR) technology. Users may chose to use the provided templates as is or customize them in a matter of minutes.
Unlike virtual studios used by broadcasters, the innovative video mixing technology used by mStudio does not require any special blue or green backgrounds and sophisticated lighting set up. You can create amazing results with any type of backgrounds and any ordinary offce lighting.
● Comes with advanced USB camera and conference speakerphone
● System can be connected to up to 3 displays or projectors
● External connection PC or Mac notebook or desktop
● Create great chroma keying effects with optional green backdrop
● But if special backdrops can be used, advanced video cropping will help!
● Easily adjust the appearance of the person in front of camera and the content
● Four scene control buttons define content for background and virtual screen
● Virtual screens are smoothly moved, resized or modified with desired speed
● Control scenes using wireless keyboard, mouse or app for smart phones/tablets
● High performance motorized PTZ USB camera can tilt 130 and pan 260 degrees
● Enhanced USB camera optics provide 10x zoom and up to 90 degrees field-of-view
● Advanced conference speaker and microphones can work with more than 12 people
● Wireless IR remote control for camera and audio
● Supports Skype, Skype for Business, Hangouts and other conferencing software
● Stream live to Youtube, Facebook and many other streaming services
● Records industry-standard MP4 files for sharing with colleagues, customers
Select any sourse from PPT, Image, Video files, or connect notebook and cameras
Insert to mix and display in VR output, or operate to switch scenes with a mouse while you present
Switch scenes with mouse for a dinamic view while presenting
Simply record as you start presenting then syop to create a new VR content instantly
Upload recorded videos to YouTube, secured LMS for later views (VOD), or streaming in live