Darim’s MV product line provides you with ideal turnkey solutions for broadcasting over ther Internet and satellite links. The MV encoder, decoder, transcoder, titler are state-of-the-art content processing devices delivering powerful, reliable studio solutions of multi-format video ingest, encoding, decoding, transcoding, titling, scheduling, and live streaming that can be easily integrated into any existing environment.
Based on the solid-state memory embedded design, MV systems consistently perform audio and video encoding, streaming, reception, and decoding 24/7. MV series encoders provide users with multi-profile encoding thus delivering live and on-demand services for Mobile, PC and SD/HDTV screens.
These systems are the powerful solutions for streaming to STB for IPTV systems, video/audio transmission from remote site broadcast studio, IP-IP transcoding, and AD tiitling. To maintain the highest quality of compresssed video stream all MV encoders use real time filtering, adaptive noise reduction, and deinterlacing hardware.
- High-performance, multi-format video/audio ingest, encoding, decoding, transcoding, titling , and streaming
- Support of Windows Media, Silverlight, Smooth Streaming, Flash Dynamic Streaming and Apple HTTP Streaming
- Encode/decode from live sources or decks; transcode from existing media files
- Support of broad, expandable compression and format
- Auto-detection of input format and selectable output format
- Hardware-based preprocessing for optimal quality and bandwidth usage
- Flexible software with extensive integration, automation and customization features
- Embedded, power-on-and-forget technology for dedicated encoding/decoding
- Central management software controls multiple encoders / decoders from web browser
- Easily upgradable firmware available via Internet or intranet
- Recent configuration protection mode is available for reliable, optimal performance
- Versatile titling: create titles that scroll, crawl and roll, as well as animated logos and dynamic images
- Automated playout:scheduling program allows users to pre-plan and completely automate the playout
- Simultaneous output to multiple formats, resolutions and bit rates lets you optimize for each target distribution channel
- Easy workflow integration into any environment